Senior Front-End Developer
Posted: 22 December 2015
Setipe is looking for a Front-end developer to join its team. Working closely to the UX/UI team, your role is to create compelling user experiences with modern UI technologies. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to expand his/her skill sets by being a part of a small team creating the best user experience for our customers.
Success will be defined by:
- Innovative, improved and lighter front end on all products
- Practical and bug free CMS
Responsabilities and outputs:
- Apply modifications / improvements from the product team to the existing website
- Implement New UI on the actual website
- Re-factor existing front-end codes for better usability and performance
- Develop landing pages / emailing content with the Marketing team
- Develop UI of new coming products, customer facing and CMS
- Follow the technology trends and provide innovative ideas to the Product team.
Skills and experience:
- Great attention to design details
- Advocate clean, valid, excellent maintainability, and semantically correct HTML5/CSS3 & JS
- In-depth knowledge of IE9-IE11, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome capabilities
- Deep experience with responsive design construction methods
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience with GIT or other version control technologies
Mandatory skills :
- Familiarity of CoffeeScript
- Familiar with components architecture
We offer a competitive salary. Just as important, you’ll have the chance to work with a terrific team of dedicated professionals working to build a great company and make a significant difference in peoples live.