Senior Android Developer
Posted: 18 October 2016
Setipe is looking for an Android developer to join its team!
As an integral part of the Engineering team you will work closely with the Product team. Your role is to take over the ownership of the existing Android app and develop the new coming features. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to expand his/her skill sets by being a part of a strong team creating the best user experience for our customers.
Success will be defined by:
- Improvement of the apps rating on the Google Play Store
- Reduction of customer complaints regarding the Android app
- Increase of revenue generation through the app
Responsabilities and outputs:
- Influence decisions based on technical knowledge
- Apply modifications / improvement from the product team to the existing Android app
- Add new features in the existing Android app
- Re-factor existing Android app for better usability and performance
- Develop new coming features
- Follow the technology trends and provide innovative ideas to the Product team
Skills and experience:
- Great attention to design detail
- Advocate clean, valid, excellent maintainability, and semantically correct code
- Experience with major APIs
- Strong knowledge of Android Studio or Eclipse
- Understanding of Android Studio environment
- Experience writing self-documenting code
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience with GIT or other version control technologies
- Familiarity interacting with web services
We offer a competitive salary. Just as important, you’ll have the chance to work with a terrific team of dedicated professionals working to build a great company and make a significant difference in peoples live.
Daily working routine:
We are very flexible regarding working schedule and focus more on actual participation and results. We consider ourselves more like a family where each member takes on himself to move forward.
We have lots of cats, make sure you have no allergies.
Feel free to check LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/setipe and add our employees as connection, they will be able to tell you more then me what it's like to work with us.
You can as well visit us in our office: https://goo.gl/maps/XzBWTuVFEk92