Senior iOS Developer
Posted: 22 December 2015
Setipe is looking for an iOS developer to join its team. As an itegral part of the Engineering team you will work closely with the Product team. Your role is to take over the ownership of the existing iOS app and develop the new coming products. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to expand his/her skill sets by being a part of a small team creating the best user experience for our customers.
Success will be defined by:
- Improvement of the apps rating on the App Store
- Reduction of customer complaints regarding the iOS app
Responsabilities and outputs:
- Apply modifications / improvement from the product team to the existing iOS app
- Add new features in the existing iOS app
- Re-factor existing iOS app for better usability and performance
- Develop new coming products
- Follow the technology trends and provide innovative ideas to the Product team.
Skills and experience:
- Great attention to design detail
- Advocate clean, valid, excellent maintainability, and semantically correct code
- Experience with the iOS 6+ SDK
- Strong knowledge of Swift, Xcode
- Understanding of Xcode build environment (targets, schemes, build configurations, etc.)
- Experience writing self-documenting code
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience with GIT or other version control technologies
- Familiarity interacting with web services
We offer a competitive salary. Just as important, you’ll have the chance to work with a terrific team of dedicated professionals working to build a great company and make a significant difference in peoples live.